Hello Hello! I have gotten a number of e-mails requesting different college topics to be discussed and it has opened a whole can of worms, I can’t wait to start typing. First off, to the gentleman that asked if I would marry you…. let me think about it…. thinking….. thinking….. sorry, but no. Second, it’s Saturday and while I would love to sit inside and type away about college stuff (seriously, we all know I love college) it is too nice outside and my bro is getting married a week from today so there are a lot of duties I need to take care of. BUT! I wanted to let you all know what’s to come in the following posts because I am so excited…..
1. Packing for school – I know, not so juicy but it’s a must considering the packing should start soon and there is no way you can pack your entire life into your college dorm and no reason that you need to buy everything is the ‘going away to college’ section at the store.
2. Making friends at college – have you asked yourself, ‘will I make friends at school?’ ‘how do I make friends?’ ‘what will my new friends be like?’… I’m sure you have… no worries! College friend making champion is at your service.
3. Getting into a relationship at college – Wowza! This is a good topic, boyfriends/girlfriends…. love, sex, drama, the good, the bad, unfortunately sometimes the harmful… lots to talk about here.
4. Greek life – should you do it? what’s it like? pro’s and con’s… does hazing actually go on?? you’d be surprised…
5. College parties – will I get invited to parties? do they happen often? is it like the movies? Let me just say this…. when I was in high school I imagined college parties to be crazy…. when I got to college it was more than I ever imagined…. this topic is definitely the good stuff